Mobile Refrigerated Trailers
We offer Refrigerated Chiller or Freezer Trailers for hire or to purchase.
Our units are available within the temperature ranges of -22°C to +5°C.
Hire costs are:
Weekend Hire Rates
| Long Weekend Rates:|
Thursday PM - Monday AM
|7 Day Hire||Single Day Charge||Per Extra Day Charge||1 Month Hire||Delivery and|
|£250||£275||£350||£125||£75||£1000||£1 per mile|
All prices are excluding VAT
Please book in advance to avoid dissapointments. However, If emergency trailer hire is required due to coldroom breakdowns etc then this can always be arranged and we will do our best to get a trailer to you as soon as we can.
The physical dimensions of the standard trailer we offer for hire are:
10ft L (excluding tow bar) x 6ft W x 8ft 10" H --- 3.05m L x 1.83m W x 2.69m H
9ft 4" L (excluding tow bar) x 5ft 3" W x 6ft 6" H --- 2.85m L x 1.6m W x 1.98m H
318.89 Cubic Ft internal --- 9030 Litres internal
Door Opening Measurements:
3ft 8" W x 6ft 6" H --- 1.12m W x 1.98m H
Please note: Mobile Freezer trailers are designed as a holding temperature unit. This means that they are to store already frozen food at approx. -17°C to -21°C and are not designed to freeze the product if it is above this temperature.
What we require from our customers:
- Required hire period (including start date if not pre arranged)
- Temperature requirements (to ensure we have the unit prepared correctly for your stock)
- Delivery address
- Invoice Details (for existing customers)
- Proforma (for new customers)
What you get from us:
- Delivery (please see above costs)
- Hitch lock (fitted on delivery)
- Wheel-clamp (fitted on delivery)
- 20m 16amp extension lead (longer extensions can be arranged)
- Entry Step
- Lockable Rear Door with emergency internal release
- Floor support stands for when unit is loaded with excessive stock
- Internal Lighting
- Part or full fitted shelving inside unit (please specify if you do or don't require these when hiring)
- A temperature log book to keep track of unit performance
- 24 Hour emergency callout for any unlikely problems with the unit
(if unnecessary callouts are made then these will be chargeable)
Insurance Information: Please note that our insurance covers the trailer itself including fixtures and fittings, but does not cover any product kept inside by the customer. We cannot be held liable for loss of product and that is always the responsibility of the customer. We will attend site as soon as possible when reported to us of any problems occurring with the unit to help ensure there is no loss of product.
Any damage caused by lack of care to the hired equipment may be billed to the customer.
Office: (01476) 409357
Mobile: 07843 657826